The Wawayanda Senior Center is open as of May 17, 2021.
As the Town prepares to open the Senior Center, below is some information and guidlines for you to follow:
- The Senior Center will be opened on Monday, May 17, 2021, with the Pacers monthly meeting beginning at 1pm on that date.
- Per the recommendations of the OC Department of Health, only persons who have been full vaccinated for the COVID virus may enter the building.
- A mask must be worn while in the buiding, unless you are eating.
- The Curves equipment will be open for use, as of Tuesday, May 18, 2021.
- As you enter the building, you must sign in, for the meeting room, the Curves equipment and the kitchen. This information is needed for contract tracing purposes.
- There will be cleaner, hand sanitizer, gloves and masks provided.
- You must wipe down the Curves equipment after you have used it.
- If you need assistance in getting vaccinated, please contact Denise Quinn in the Supervisor's office.
- As a reminder, if you are experiencing any symptoms o fthe Cononavisus or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive, you cannot enter the building.
We look foward to seeing everyone back! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Barbara Young at 845-355-5700, ext 6.