Wawayanda Current News

Latest news and updates from the Town of Wawayanda.

Cancellation of April 16 2024 Workshop meeting.jpg

Cancellation of Workshop Meeting April 16, 2024



                                                         TOWN OF WAWAYANDA

            Please Take Notice that the monthly Town Board Workshop/Meeting, which was scheduled to take place on Tuesday, April 16, 2024, has been cancelled. The next meeting of the Town Board will take place at 7:00 P.M. on Thursday, May 2nd, 2024, at the Town Hall, 80 Ridgebury Hill Road, Slate Hill, NY 10973.

                                                                                    Kathryn A. Sherlock

April 16, 2024                                                            Town Clerk   



Announcement for Website 1.png

The Town of Wawayanda is excited to announce we are in the process of developing our own dedicated EMS Service!

Please stay tuned for more information on this program and ways to apply for EMT positions!  

Before you apply, take note:

For any questions, please contact the Town of Wawayanda Supervisors Office at 845-355-5700 option 4
Ag District Review Poster.jpg

Orange County Annual Agricultural District Review

The Agricultural Districts Law seeks to create an economic and regulatory climate which encourages farmers to continue farming. Every year the County allows interested property owners to apply for inclusion into its agricultural districts. Relying primarily on the imitative of landowners and local governments with state oversight, the law provides agricultural landowners with a number of benefits and protections outlined in the flyer.